Sign Up Now | Log In

Member Login


High Speed Downloads

Brandon Kent - 60/40 (2016)
[MP3 Version]

8946 downloads at 13 mb/s

Brandon Kent - 60/40 (2016)
[FLAC Version]

9672 downloads at 25 mb/s

Brandon Kent - 60/40 (2016)

1-04-2016, 10:36
Country | Rock | FLAC / APE

Title: 60/40
Year Of Release: 2016
Label: Brandon Kent
Genre: Country
Quality: 320/Flac
Total Time: 43:02
Total Size: 107/311 Mb


1. City Signs (Back to Texas)
2. Patience
3. The Older I Get
4. The Bluest Eyes in Texas
5. Just Disappear
6. In Ten
7. Wrong Again
8. My Fight
9. This Time Next Year
10. Some Wounds
11. Any Other Day
12. Hell's in Alabama

This album was a labor of love; solely created to help generate revenue to donate to charities that support the fight to keep homeless veterans off the street. 60% of all profits made from this album (and performances in support of it ) are donated to such charities. The remaining 40% goes strictly into the cost of making/producing this album, and to fund future productions in support of this same cause. In another words, i aint using your money to buy an Escalade or hot tub....just using to help my fellow veterans who mightve fallen on some hard times. We all need a hand sometimes.

Tired of advertising and pop-ups? Join Now on IsraBox
Register on IsraBox allows you to access to the full resources. You can see torrent links, leave your comments, see hidden text, minimum advertising (no pop-ups), ask for supports and much more.

  • 100
3 voted


Users of are not allowed to comment this publication.