Martha Argerich & Claudio Abbado - Mozart: Piano Concertos K 503 & K 466 (2014)
Artist: Martha Argerich & Claudio Abbado
Title Of Album: Piano Concertos K 503 & K 466
Year Of Release: 2014
Label: Deutsche Grammophons
Quality: 320 / FLAC
Total Time: 61:38 min
Total Size: 142 / 238 MB
1. Mozart: Piano Concerto No.25 In C, K.503 - Cadenza: Friedrich Gulda - 1. Allegro maestoso (Live) 14:18
2. Mozart: Piano Concerto No.25 In C, K.503 - 2. Andante (Live) 7:01
3. Mozart: Piano Concerto No.25 In C, K.503 - 3. Allegretto (Live) 9:23
4. Mozart: Piano Concerto No.20 In D Minor, K.466 - Cadenza: Ludwig van Beethoven - 1. Allegro (Live) 14:05
5. Mozart: Piano Concerto No.20 In D Minor, K.466 - 2. Romance (Live) 9:02
6. Mozart: Piano Concerto No.20 In D Minor, K.466 - Cadenza: Ludwig van Beethoven - 3. Rondo (Allegro assai) (Live) 7:50
The legendary pianist and conductor add the sublime music of Mozart to their unrivaled, multi award-winning DG discography of concertos by Tchaikovsky, Chopin, Ravel, Prokofiev, Beethoven and Liszt.
Both concertos were recorded with Claudio Abbado s Orchestra Mozart, at concert performances at the 2013 Lucerne Festival that had critics searching for new superlatives.
The album contrasts two very different works. Written in D minor, the key of the Queen Of the Night and the opening of Mozart s Requiem, the darkly dramatic No.20, K.466 has a stormy, operatic temperament that looks forward eighteen months to the premiere of Don Giovanni.
With its majestic and radiant opening and a march famously reminiscent of the Marseillaise, No.25 in C major, K.503 is the culmination of the twelve transcendent concertos Mozart wrote in Vienna between 1784 and 1786.
This release is Martha Argerich s first recording of solo concertos by Mozart on Deutsche Grammophon.
- Tired of advertising and pop-ups? Join Now on IsraBox
Register on IsraBox allows you to access to the full resources. You can see torrent links, leave your comments, see hidden text, minimum advertising (no pop-ups), ask for supports and much more.
- 1 voted